Jeff is currently leading our Boston office. Jeff’s practice include complex litigation in areas including business disputes, closely held corporation, partnership, and real estate title disputes. Jeff represents foreign and domestic clients to structure their business relationship especially in buying, selling, leasing, and distributorship with their counterparts all over the United States. Jeff’s clients include manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and individual and organized investors.
Jeff was born in Taichung, Taiwan. As a law student, he clerked for the City of Cleveland Law Department, Chicago Police Department – Legal Affairs, and was a Supreme Judicial Court Rule 3:03 Prosecutor for the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office in the Roxbury District Court.
Prior to establishing this firm with Ku, Jeff was an associate in a law firm specializing in civil litigation, contract disputes, and creditor rights law.
Areas of Practice
- Trade and Commerce
- Uniform Commercial Codes (UCC)
- American Bar Association
- Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts
- Sigma Chi Alumni Association
- Michigan State University Alumni Association
- ONEin3 Boston – Advisory Council (2008 – 2010)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Juris Doctor (2006)
- Michigan State University, James Madison College, Bachelor of Arts in International Relations (2003)
- Massachusetts (2006)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts (2009)
- Mandarin Chinese